We have now obtained approval for our 50C Scheme, which will enable us to pay income to non Manx residents (who are residents in countries where there is no Manx double taxation agreement) without the deduction of income tax taking advantage of the amendments to the Income Tax Act 1970 under section 50C.
- Saturday, January 19, 2013UK Update
- Friday, March 30, 2012QROPS Update
- Friday, February 24, 2012Q Day
- Wednesday, February 01, 2012Abolition of Contracting Out
- Wednesday, August 24, 2011Updates