Subject to the approval of the trustee, you can have a SIPP if you are:
- Have old paid up pension benefits
- A pensioner, with personal income
- Unemployed/ carer
You can contribute to a SIPP whilst you are an active member of an employer sponsored pension scheme, providing the limits for tax relief from your current contributions do not exceed the current limit allowed for tax relief, which is generally 100% of your salary.
Transfer payments representing your pension rights, including protected rights, held in other Isle of Man, UK based or international schemes can be paid to your SIPP, whether or not contributions are being paid by you, or on your behalf.
- Saturday, January 19, 2013UK Update
- Friday, March 30, 2012QROPS Update
- Friday, February 24, 2012Q Day
- Wednesday, February 01, 2012Abolition of Contracting Out
- Wednesday, August 24, 2011Updates